LSA Supercharger Joker Port
Jokerz LSA 5 Axis CNC snout, case & runner porting. Consistency from blower to blower you know your going to get the same power everytime. Jokerz blowers are cut on a Centroid 5 axis cnc and proven to gain up to of 80 hp and 60 ft lbs over a stock blower. All superchargers get snout shaft bearings and case bearings replaced. A new isolator is supplied in all port packages. Standard port includes 105 snout/blower inlet NO RUNNERS Standard port with runners Include 105 snout/blower inlet/runners Full tilt includes 105 full tilt snout/full tilt blower inlet/runners pulley sizes we carry 2.35//2.45/2.55. we reccomend running a 2.45 with the approiate lower that fits your current mods.
Current turn around time on supercharger porting is 10-15 days
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger.
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets, **gaskets, sensors, brackets etc. left on supercharger will be disposed once recieved**
- Our prefered shipping method is Fedex or UPS
- IF INVOICE IS NOT IN BOX, SUPERCHARGER WILL BE SET ASIDE UNTIL OWNER CONTACTS JOKERZ WITH TRACKING NUMBER & PROOF OF SHIPMENT
- Disassembly, cleaning, inspection
-Tig welding of supercharger snout and case
- 5 axis cnc porting of the Supercharger ensures the same consistency blower to blower down to 5% variance
- Rebuild of Case and Snout bearings if selected or required after inspection
- Assembly of supercharger
- full tilt superchargers require machinging of water pump or the addition of spacer to raise the blower in order to clear the water pump due to addtional welding.
-Certain mods may need to be changed to get the full benefits out of the full tilt port program