2.4/2.7/3.0 Ihi supercharger standard rebuild series
Is your stock/slightly modified IHI supercharger making noise. Jokerz can rebuild the supecharger to factory spec using upgraded bearings that meet or exceed factory ratings. Our superchargers are test spun to ensure that our work is good to go before leaving our faculity. If your looking for a cost effective rebuild to fix your supercharger this is a great option.
griptech in stock pulley 2.65/2.75/285
hellraiser pulley sizes are only 2.72 and 2.85
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger.
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets,**gaskets, sensors, brackets etc. left on supercharger will be disposed once recieved**
- Our prefered shipping method is Fedex or UPS
- IF INVOICE IS NOT IN BOX, SUPERCHARGER WILL BE SET ASIDE UNTIL OWNER CONTACTS JOKERZ WITH TRACKING NUMBER & PROOF OF SHIPMENT
Current turn around time on supercharger rebuilds is 10-15 days
- Superchargers are test spun from 4,000 rpms-10,000 rpms to check for rotor clearence, bearing binding or noise, and workmanship is inline for jokerz approval
-Jokerz uses hybrid cermaic bearings rated for 20,000 rpms
-Bearings rated for 5,000 rpms over stock
- Disassembly, cleaning, inspection upon arrival.
-Blower is assembled to factory spec
-custom tooling is required and used by jokerz for assembly and dissassembly
-Extra charges may be given if hard or rotating parts are damaged. If pulley walked into or damaged snout extra work will need to be done in order to insure function of supercharger before rebuild begins. extra charges based on work performed will effect final bill. you will be contacted if anything extra is needed